Wednesday, February 13, 2013

HE'S.....SO......FLUFFY!!!!!!

Yesterday concluded the annual Westminster Dog Show in New York City! (I thought it was in England?) Anyhow, I was running on the treadmill at the gym this morning and couldn't take my eyes off the fluffy monsters in the toy competition.  They're so fluffy I'm gonna die!!!!

This was the Toy Breeds winner (?) It's an Affenpinscher (huh? looks like a baby monkey)

Banana Joe V Tani Kazari

These are the rest of the doggies that were making me squeal in delight and make a fool of myself in public.  As you can see, I love the long hair breeds! (obvi.) And their names are hilarious too! Wheeeeeeee!

Malibu Dream
Wei-Syng Lucky Mi
Pawsitively Pawparazzi
The King of Pop
Angel Wings at Dulcinea
Love T'Look
Valentino

Butters Scotch

No comments:

Post a Comment